General Conditions of sale
Art. 1-General Provisions
1. The user browsing in this area accesses Accinni Store, accessible through the url: https://www.accinnistore.com. navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the conditions and data protection policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
2. These general conditions of sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (D. lgs. n. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree No. n. 21/14 E D. lgs. 70/03) by
Società GIOVANNI ACCINNI S. R. L.
Registered office: VIA BRIONE 4, TORINO (TO) 10143
Operational headquarters: STRADA DELLA RISERA, 7, ROSTA (TO) 10090
VAT number: 09297630015
Registered at REA, number TO-1040858
3. The user is obliged, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these general conditions of sale which are generally understood and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these general conditions of sale, the terms of which he reserves the right to change unilaterally and without any notice.
5. You can use the site and then access products provided by it and purchase them in the following languages:
Art. 2-Subject Matter
1. The present General Conditions of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on https://www.accinnistore.com and not, instead, discipline the supply of services or sale of products by subjects different from the seller that are present on the same site through links, banners or other hypertext links.
2. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest you check their terms of sale.
Art. 3-conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form in electronic form and submit it following the relevant instructions.
2. In it are contained the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that you can use, the mode of delivery of the products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; the methods and timing of returning products purchased.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the general conditions of sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form completed by the user, after verification of the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the procedure of placing the order online will be concluded. This will be done by clicking the "proceed with checkout" button at the end of The Wizard.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for its evasion.
Art. 4-registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the User undertakes to follow the indications on the site and to provide their personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
2. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him. Confirmation must be communicated no later than one working week. After this period, in the absence of confirmation, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will be released from any commitment towards the user.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. from any responsibility for the data provided by the user. The User undertakes to promptly inform Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. of any change in their data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even in the event that there is a dispute on the part of the interested parties about the payments made, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will have the right not to activate or to suspend the service until the corresponding deficiencies are remedied.
5. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will assign the same username and password. The latter recognizes that such identifiers constitute the system of validation of the user's access to the services and the only system suitable to identify the user that the acts performed by such access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect towards him.
6. The User undertakes to keep the confidentiality of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to give them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5-availability of products
1. The availability of products refers to the actual availability at the time the buyer places the order. This availability must however be considered purely indicative because, due to the simultaneous presence on the site of several users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after sending the order confirmation email, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be adjusted automatically with the elimination of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately informed by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, terminating the contract, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the moment it became aware of the buyer's decision to terminate the contract.
Art. 6-products offered
1. Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. markets:
Professional professional diagnostic tools for cars, official Parts and much more!
2. The offer is detailed in our website at the link: https://www.accinnistore.com/it/
Art. 7 - Payment Methods and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is a clear error.
2. In the event of an error, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount or the cancellation. In any case, Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will not be obliged to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices of the site are inclusive of VAT and include shipping costs. Prices may change at any time. Changes do not apply to orders for which order confirmation has already been sent.
4. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to the cart. It will be enough to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
1. Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. makes shipments throughout the Italian territory, excluding the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. will make its deliveries both at the address provided by the user, and at the pick-up points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. The delivery is carried out, for the Italian territory, generally within one working week, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated time limit at the time of selection of the delivery method and, in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. For the countries of the European Union the delivery will be made within one working week, and in any case, within the maximum term of thirty days.
5. In the non-EU territories delivery will take place roughly in 5-10 working days.
6. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the warehouse. In such event, a notice will specify the place where the order is located and how to agree on a new delivery.
7. If you are unable to be present at the place of delivery at the agreed time, please contact us again to agree a new delivery date.
8. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that you intend to terminate the contract.
9. In consequence of the resolution, the amounts will be returned, including delivery costs but excluding any additional costs arising from choosing a delivery method that is different from the ordinary method offered without undue delay and, in any case, within 30 days from the date of termination of the contract. The transport resulting from the termination of the contract may have additional costs that will be borne by the buyer.
10. Shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly stated at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9-passage of risk
1. The risks related to the products will be borne by the buyer from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in connection with them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
Art. 10-warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect of the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the ordered products, in accordance with the provisions of the Italian legislation.
2. If the buyer has signed the contract in the capacity of a consumer, i.e. any physical person who accesses the site for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial or professional activity eventually carried out, the warranty is valid provided that the defect appears within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products; the buyer submits a formal claim relative to the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was from the latter recognized, and that customer has correctly filled out the return form online.
3. In the case of non-conformity, the buyer that signed the contract as a consumer shall have the right to restoration of conformity of the products without charge, by repair or replacement or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract for the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
4. All return costs for defective products will be borne by the seller.
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalty and without specifying the reason, within the period of 14 days pursuant to art. 57 of Legislative decree 206/2005 starting from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day period starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who intends to exercise the right of withdrawal must notify it to Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. via explicit declaration, which can be sent by registered a/R address: Strada della Risera, 7, Rosta (TO) 10090, The user can also specify the intention to withdraw, indicating the order number and the name of the user, to: email@example.com
4. The buyer must exercise the right of withdrawal also by sending any explicit declaration containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively send the standard withdrawal form, referred to in Annex I, Part B, Legislative Decree 21/2014 not mandatory.
5. The goods must be returned to: Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. Strada della Risera 7, Rosta (TO) 10090
6. The goods must be returned intact, in the original packaging, complete in all its parts and complete with the attached tax documentation. Subject to the right to verify compliance with the above, the site will reimburse the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum period of 30 days, including any shipping costs.
7. As provided for in Article 56 paragraph 3 of Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014, the site may suspend the refund until the receipt of the goods or until the buyer has demonstrated that he has returned the goods.
8. The right to withdrawal will not apply in the event that the services and products of Giovanni Accinni S. R. L. are included in the categories of art. 59 of Legislative Decree 206/2005.
9. The site will perform the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer at the time of purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the buyer intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary to make the refund.
Art. 12-Data Processing
1. By using the site, the user authorizes the processing of his personal data. This information is also relevant for the purposes of Article 13 of EU Regulation No. 2016/679, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free movement of such data.
2. The data controller is GIOVANNI ACCINNI S. R. L.
3. The data controller, appointed by the data controller, is GIOVANNI ACCINNI S. R. L.
4. The data will be processed at Strada della Risera 7, Rosta(TO) 10090.
5. The processing of data takes place exclusively electronically, through tools and computer supports to ensure the security and confidentiality of the same data. The stored information is protected from unauthorized access.
6. We process the data provided by users regarding purchase orders, payments (which may contain name, address, contact details), IP address, all other data communicated.
7. The purpose of the use of such data is the execution of the purchase order and payment, the communication of data to third-party suppliers of payment services, shipping, as well as the contacts of an informative nature about the activities and services of the site and the offerings of the commercial nature of the company's affiliates and business partners.
8. The conferment of data and consent to processing for the purposes referred to in the purpose of the contract or the execution of the order and its payment is necessary for the conclusion and execution of the contract, therefore, the refusal to provide such data or consent to its treatment as a consequence of the impossibility for the user to purchase the products and services offered.
9. The provision of data and consent to processing for the purposes of commercial communications is optional. However, any refusal to provide such data or to give consent to the related processing may result in the impossibility for the user to receive such additional services.
10. The user always has the right to ensure that its data are updated, rectified or integrated, the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed, the certification that the operations have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where such performance proves impossible or involves the use of means which are manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
11. The user has the right to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data that regard him for legitimate reasons, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection and processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying market research or commercial communication.
12. The user can also revoke at any time the consent to the processing of their data previously given to________.
13. All rights under EU regulation 2016/679 can be exercised by the user, writing to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
14. On the first visit the user will be invited to choose their language and will offer the possibility to save the language of preference. To this end, the user authorizes the use of identification codes c.d. cookies, i.e. small files sent by their internet server and recorded on the hard disk of the user's computer.
15. The hard disk collects information about the user's language preference and stores the pages of the site visited. Cookies are used to prevent the user from receiving the same information repeatedly or in the wrong language, and to adapt the content and presentation of the site to the type of browser of the user.
Art. 13-safeguard clause
1. In the event that one of the clauses of these general conditions of sale is void for any reason, this shall in no case affect the validity and compliance with the other provisions contained in these general conditions of sale.
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: 0113140709, and by post to the following address: Strada della Risera 7, Rosta (TO) 10090
Art. 15-applicable law and jurisdiction
1. These general conditions of sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted in accordance with it, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the general conditions of sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes arising out of and/or arising out of the same shall be settled exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer holds the status of Consumer, any disputes must be settled by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same in accordance with the applicable law.
These conditions were drawn up on 12/05/2020.